There will be no class tomorrow at 9:30am!!! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tomorrow we are working on pulling strength with some weighted pull-ups. We have scaling options from kipping pull-ups to weighted negatives to ring rows, so please don't skip this one simply because you think you cannot do it!
This Saturday, August 26 we will have a full schedule:
- 8:30am Primal Barbell Club
- 9:30am Class WOD
- 10:30 Yoga
- 9pm Mayweather/McGregor Fight Night - $15 for food/to watch, BYOB
Tuesday's Training: CrossFit + Get Toned
A. Weighted Pull-up
B. In pairs: 100 calorie row
* One person rows, other holds the top of a pull up (scale to pull up bar hang or hold the top of a ring row).
* Can only perform rowing calories while partner is performing the hold, a drop does not mean you need to transition, you can hop back up.
* Allocate calories as needed, does not need to be even.