You want the best for yourself. Our coaches want the best for you. I want the best for you! If your nutrition is good, you are hitting the workouts with intensity, and you are keeping your stress levels relatively low, then these are all good things to help you become the best version of yourself. How can we get better? Great question. One thing can help. Maximizing your time in the gym. So, if you are here a little early before class try and get moving. Check Instagram at your job. Like that funny cat video on Facebook later. Sit down after the workout.
A couple things you can do:
- Leave your phone in the car
- mobilize when you are in here (foam roll, lacrosse ball. band work, etc)
- practice some skills! (Do you have double unders?)
- Row/Aidryne/Job. Start warming up. Most of us are sitting throughout the day, so it may take a little longer to get warmed up
- Socialize...but not while you are sitting down
There will be plenty of sitting in your life. Try and make the best out of the hour you are here.
ps. This post was not directed at any one particular person.
CrossFit and Get Toned:
Post total time to board