Bring your friend (or Valentine) to class this Saturday for free!
Valentine’s Day Facts:
- Every year, more than 36 million heart shaped boxes of chocolates are sold across the country.
- Sorry men, it looks like you’ll be spending twice as much as women this year on gifts. The average man spends $130 on Valentine’s Day, while women spend about $70.
- Don’t forget about your pets! Every year, around 9 million people buy their pets a Valentine’s Day gift.
- February 14th is the second largest card giving day of the year, just after Christmas. This year, it’s expected that 1 billion cards will be exchanged around the world.
- Teachers receive the most Valentine’s Day cards, followed by kids, mothers, wives and girlfriends.
- Hallmark was one of the first to mass produce a Valentine’s Day card, all the way back in 1913.
- More than one-third of men are comfortable not receiving anything from a lover on Valentine’s Day
"The Break Up"
With a running clock...
Partner A: 1 Push Press (115/75)
Partner B: 1 Burpee
Partner B: 2 Push Press
Partner A: 2 Burpees
Add 1 Push Press and 1 Burpee per minute until failure
Rest 5 minutes
"The Make Up"
Partner A: 5 Power Cleans (135/95)
Partner B: 10 Pull-ups*
200m run together
*RX+ 5 Bar Muscle ups